Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown West - Hells Kitchen) Yotel - Times Square

mtbscott
By mtbscott,
in

My first Priceline bidding since the new "resort fees" were added to some zones/star levels. I carefully scoured the lists here and also found that if you "might" get a hotel with resort fees in a given zone/star level, it will show it in your total. I would back off of any combos that charged it.

On my first day of bidding I stuck to 3* and above in any Manhattan zone I would be okay with that didn't have extra fees. Struck out the first day. Started over the second day with Central Park South and Midtown West zones for $100 and immediately got Yotel. Very pleased, the rooms are said to be tiny ship's cabins but very efficient. Location is great, just one avenue over from the 9th Ave restaurant row, and two long blocks from the subway. And I keep my Priceline streak of $120 or less for Manhattan hotels alive! Thanks BB!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a very nice deal at this property and you're looking forward to your arrival in just another day.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]