Hotwire Hotel: 4* Venice - Marina del Rey Marina Del Rey Hotel

Roger Tae
By Roger Tae,
in

Hi,

Could you please help me indentifying these hotels at Santa Monica Pier - Silicon Beach? 

Travel Dates: 06/10/2016 - 06/14/2016

- U$ 351 - 4,5*  - FULL AMENITIES: Near beach, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

- U$ 336 - 4* - FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

- U$ 296 - 4* - FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

- U$ 326 - 4* - FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Near beach, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby

- U$ 348 - 4* - FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you

Hi,

Could please help me with this hotel (  LAX Intl Airport - Terminal Proximity)

Dates: 06/10/2016 - 06/14/2016

U$ 196 - 4*  - FULL AMENITIES: Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I still thinking if I will stay at Santa Monica, LAX or Hollywood. 

Maybe I will stay a couple of days in 2 locations... not sure yet...

Thanks!!!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

In your Las Vegas hotel thread i believe at least one of the hotel(s) guessed is a hotel that you were looking for but you're 'still deciding'... with that stay occuring before this one, are you not yet ready to commit to hotels for this trip?

Are you willing to pay $300+ for a hotel for this Santa Monica leg of your trip?

1 hour ago, Roger Tae said:

I still thinking if I will stay at Santa Monica, LAX or Hollywood. 

Maybe I will stay a couple of days in 2 locations... not sure yet...

What will determine if you stay in Santa Monica, near LAX, Hollywood or if you SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID?

Researching hotels can be a time consuming experience, so please first think about what type of hotel/experience you would like for this stay, the location you would like, if you're willing to change hotels mid-trip, your budget, etc.  As noted in your Las Vegas thread, the hotel offers can (and do) change very quickly so if your plans are not yet firm and/or you haven't yet decided upon zone, dates, budget, etc. then the hotels we research now may not be the ones that are offered once you decide how you want to proceed with this stay.

Please first determine your most likely plans/needs for this part of your trip, then once you're ready to make a decision and commit to a purchase, we would be happy to take the time needed to research hotels and help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My trip include Las Vegas and Los Angeles... First Las Vegas...

In Las Vegas, I will try a last minute rate... I know the hotel and the rates I am looking for... 

I still not sure about Los Angeles... I am willing to pay 300 US for Santa Monica... I want to visit some turist locations but I am a little worried about the traffic...

But another possibility would be to stay around LAX area, since I will be visiting some relatives that lives around the area... 

3 hours ago, Roger Tae said:

In Las Vegas, I will try a last minute rate... I know the hotel and the rates I am looking for... 

So why not add/include this information in your Las Vegas thread?? :wink:

3 hours ago, Roger Tae said:

I still not sure about Los Angeles...

As per above, please first decide upon your most likely course of action... then ask for help researching hotels.

There are six hotel requests above, even if each one only takes 3 minutes (it can often take longer) that's 20 minutes in researching hotels where "i'm not really sure yet what i want to do"... and then we will likely need to research additional properties once you have decided upon the route you want to take as there will likely be more/different offers at that time. 

Only researching hotels where plans are firm and ready for purchase helps us to reply to everyone in a timely manner and minimize the chances that a hotel has disappeared by the time we are able to respond.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess/comments for each:

- U$ 351 - 4,5*

==> The Huntley Santa Monica Beach upgraded to the 4.5* level since it was last reported to the board, but i will add that i'm not currently seeing this offer when searching for your dates

- U$ 336 - 4*

==> Viceroy Santa Monica

- U$ 296 - 4*

==> The Georgian Hotel

- U$ 326 - 4*

==> not currently seeing this property offered when searching for your dates

- U$ 348 - 4*

==> not currently seeing this property offered when searching for your dates

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]