Priceline Hotel: Help 4* Denver, CO 8/28-8/30

Heide Szeto
By Heide Szeto,
in

I am planning a road trip this summer and need some help on recommendations on how to bid.  First up is Colorado for a two night stay.  Will be attending a concert at Pepsi Center.  I would like to stay anywhere near the venue around Downtown Denver.  My max bid would be $100 per night making the total no more than $250 for the two nights with taxes. Thank you.

To confirm you're OK staying anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the 'Downtown' zone?  If so...

When bidding 4* in the Denver area you have ELEVEN re-bid zones.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $95

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]