Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter - Canal Street) Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

alovejones
By alovejones,
in

Any idea what this hotel might be? I am booking a room May 27-30. This express deal is listed on priceline for $177 per night.

French Quarter/Canal Street

3 1/2*

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking      Rooms/Facilities

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this offer when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What are your needs for this stay?

Is this the only acceptable zone?  What is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wouldn't mind staying Convention Center/warehouse District if I can get a good deal. (I've never stayed in this area). I would like to stay under 200 per night in the Quarter if that's possible. I also don't mind bidding. I will definitely use the links provided and update when I make the purchase.

For tonite only you can get this 4* French Quarter - Canal Street hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $197/nite ($217 less 10% link in my signature) with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
... my guess for this one would be the well reviewed Hotel Monteleone; would this be of any interest?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

You can use the link above (or HERE... either one confirm your dates on the landing page) but the sale ended last nite so it's now at $217/nite, which assuming we're correct, is still a very nice deal for this property.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Sorry to hear this wasn't the hotel guessed... but nice to see you were still able to use the discount.

This hotel is not has highly rated, but the location is excellent being right across from the French Quarter.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]