Hotwire Hotel: 4* Monterey - Carmel (Monterey) InterContinental The Clement

Leetha
By Leetha,
in

Hi!

I am trying to find out which of the hotels below might be the Intercontinental The Clement in Monterey. 

Also if possible, could you please help identify if the Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row or Monterey Bay Inn is available on the list of hotels in Hotwire? I couldn't find it on the list of possible hotels.

Thanks for your help :)

Dates: 24th July -25 July for 2 people.

4* $343 p/n

Hotwire customer reviews 80% recommended

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5 (2001+ reviews)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* $179 p/n

Hotwire customer reviews 85% recommended

Tripadvisor: 4 out of 5 (2001+ reviews)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* $146 p/n

Hotwire customer reviews 75% recommended

Tripadvisor: 3.5 out of 5 (301 - 500 reviews)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

4* $220 p/n

Hotwire customer reviews 95% recommended

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5 (2001+ reviews)

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.5* $168 p/n - Is this possibly Monterey Bay Inn - noticed the Oceanfront Hotel amenity?

Hotwire customer reviews 95% recommended

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5 (1001 - 1500 reviews)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access, Spa services

On 5/8/2016 at 3:52 AM, Leetha said:

I am trying to find out which of the hotels below might be the Intercontinental The Clement in Monterey. 

Also if possible, could you please help identify if the Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row or Monterey Bay Inn is available

Are these the only 3 hotels you're willing to stay in for this stay?

What is your maximum budget (before fees/taxes) for this trip?  Does your maximum differ whether it's a 4* (like the InterContinental Clement) or a 2.5* (like the Holiday Inn Express Monterey-Cannery Row) or a 3.5* (like the Monterey Bay Inn)?

With each of the hotels you asked about at a different star rating in terms of quality, what exactly are your needs and are you looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Also, with the highest rated hotel above (the InterContinental The Clement) priced at priced at $272/nite for your dates (confirm your dates on the landing page) is there any scenario/hotel where you would want the 4* HOTWIRE offer above at $343/nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi!

My maximum budget would probably be around 260 usd and under per night (inlcuding fees and taxes) which I now realize the Intercontinental is out of my budget range and the 4* priced at $343 would be scrapped too. 

I'm after a hotel just to stay the night after a long drive along the coast. Something that has a clean, decent bathroom and location wise -close to good restaurants and shops, hence I was after something close or along Cannery Row. I hope that clarifies some things.

Thanks for your help!

Best guess/comments above:

4* $179 p/n

==> Portola Hotel and Spa

4* $146 p/n

==> Hotel 1110

4* $220 p/n

==> possible theInterContinental The Clement downgraded to the 4* level since it was last reported to the board

3.5* $168 p/n

==> no guess

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]