Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Universal Studios/Studio City 5/23-5/24 $74

JonathanK
By JonathanK,
in

I see other people asking for this hotel, and I'm looking into it as well. 

The Amenities are Free Breakfast, Business Center, Internet Access

95% Customer Approval Rating

Also, as usual, I've used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links. 

Thanks you all for the help! I'm just trying to go on a quick day trip for my lady friend's birthday :) Y'all rock!

I'm ready to book whenever I find a good price for something in my range. I don't have any specific hotels, as long as it's decent, and the price is fair. Pretty much care more about location than I do specific hotel. But rather not be staying anywhere trashy. Thank you!

I think/hope it's the Holiday Inn Express. I did call them, and they say they're not suites. But the original price, the amenities, the star rating, and location make me think it is. Plus they say Holiday Inn Expresses are part of the 2.5* hotels. If it's that, I really want it. But I'm concerned it's not.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board and with only three common amenities it's difficult to narrow it down. However, I don't think it's the Holiday Inn Express, unfortunately, While HOTWIRE does list the HIE chain as one of the 2.5* possibilities, star ratings can vary from location-to-location for a particular chain.

Is the HI Express the only hotel of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Well it wasn't necessarily of interest, I would have just prefer it being the 2.5*. My lady friend suggested The Garland, but the price is nearly double. I did use the links here and tried to bid on PRICELINE for a 4*. I think I used 3 or 4 re-bid zones. Went up to $115, and got denied each time. I know $145 can get it on HOTWIRE. So I figure I can bid some more, just not sure I want to go that high.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]