Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Convention Center - US Capitol North) Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel

bilibili
By bilibili,
in

First looked at the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals and try a lower price with the bid. End up using 60 bucks got this 4 star DC downtown hotel!!!  

Thanks for the info on the forum and I use the PRICELINE link of the site.

Also, I'm trying to get a good deal in NYC from 6.2-6.4, but it's more harder than in D.C. My max budget is 120 per night and would like to stay somewhere clean and convenient to the subway station. Better in Manhattan. Long Island City is acceptable as long as it's close to the subway station.  But there are too many hotels in Manhattan and I'm afraid I would get a bad one or far from the subway if I bid with 2 star. The express deals seems to all exceed my budget.  Any tips on NYC? Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal for this stay and that you're happy with the results.

For help with NYC, please first follow-up your previous Hotwire Porland hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then start a NEW TOPIC for your NYC stay and we will assist you there.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great time in DC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]