Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston Copley place 11/26-11/30

micheles
By micheles,
in

It's certainly not too soon to start researching and seeing what is available/making initial bids.

What would be your desired budget per room/per night and which zones would be acceptable?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

To provide links for the hotels i think AaronJB is referencing above:

4* Back Bay - Copley for $132/nite

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> guess is The Colonnade

4* Boston Common - Theater District for $130/ntie

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> Hyatt Regency is the guess for this one

I will add that there is also this 4* Boston Common - Theater District hotel for $132/nite with:

Free Internet and Fitness Center

==> i don't have a good guess for this one but with a 9.0+ user review rating i wouldn't have too many fears on taking a chance on this one

Given the rates above vs. what you're seeing thru regular booking channels i think you're looking at nearly a 50%+ discount which would be deep enough to make ockiong this in now, imo (assuming your plans are firm)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know once you're ready to move forward... and keep in mind that if you plan on waiting a bit that the hotels (and prices) currently offered may not be the ones that are available once you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Keep us updated on your progress/thinking and what you decide to do for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]