Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Hotel Indigo Anaheim Maingate

livingwealth
By livingwealth,
in

Looking for hotel in disneyland area. Are they give 2 queen beds?

June 19-June 22 -

3 stars midscale in Anaheim convention - $150 - 95% recommended

3 stars boutique in Anaheim convention - $134 - 100% recommend

3 stars in Anaheim in Disney Maingate south - $141 - 80%recommend - free parking

2 stars in Anaheim in Disney Maingate south -$137 - 85% recommended

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you are searching for four, you should get more than 1 bed. That may mean 2 beds, may mean 1 + sofa or may mean 1 + rollaway. When you look at the detail page for any of the listings, do some of them offer bed choice? Some HOTWIRE listings do.

If you need assistance trying to ID a listing, please provide the full amenity list associated with the listing. This can be found by using BiddingHelper.com, searching for your dates and clicking "Hotwire Easy View", then "Full Amenities".

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

June 19-22

3.5 stars - $104 Anaheim - Disney Maingate North

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center

3 stars - $109 Anaheim - Disney Maingate South

Amenities Include: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center

3 stars -$124 Anaheim - Disney Maingate South

Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

3.5 stars - $97 Anaheim - Disney Maingate South

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

So we can replicate your search please let us know how many rooms/adults/children you're including in your search.

Also, please use the previously described method to ensure you're listing the FULL AMENITY SET associated with each property:

On 4/26/2016 at 6:37 AM, AaronJB said:

please provide the full amenity list associated with the listing. This can be found by using BiddingHelper.com, searching for your dates and clicking "Hotwire Easy View", then "Full Amenities".

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Input 2 adults 2 childs - 1 is 5 and 1 is 1. Is this will give us 2 queen beds? Looking for 1 room and looking for the closet distance to disneyland. What is the difference between Disney Maingate South and Maingate North. Which one has closet distance to disneyland?

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

17 minutes ago, livingwealth said:

Input 2 adults 2 childs - 1 is 5 and 1 is 1

You only need to search for 2adults/1child and HOTWIRE considers children to be 2+ years of age.

17 minutes ago, livingwealth said:

What is the difference between Disney Maingate South and Maingate North.

Look at the zone boundaries of each at HOTWIRE (or you can see a large version of the map if you click thru on each offer)

18 minutes ago, livingwealth said:

Is this will give us 2 queen beds?

Often, but not necessarily.  HOTWIRE guarantees accommodations for everyone that you include in your search.  While this usually means two beds in the room, it can be any room configuration that will accommodate the number of guests you include in your search... including a pullout sofabed, a rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Would the second 'bed' being a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc. be acceptable for this stay? (if not we can further filter the options to 2 Queen beds if necessary)

Please confirm and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

37 minutes ago, livingwealth said:

Were you able to give me the hotel name from the list above?

Researching hotels can be a time consuming process, so i hadn't looked yet since i don't think many of these even meet your criteria...

==> shows 2 QUEEN BEDS as an option... the Anaheim Portofino Inn and Suites would be my guess for this one

==> no bed choice option so no way to ensure 2 Queen beds

==> no bed choice option so no way to ensure 2 Queen beds

==> bed choice is 2 double beds (would this work for the 5 people you need??)

Does the Anaheim Portofino Inn and Suites work for your plans?

2 minutes ago, livingwealth said:

read some review, i dont think i like it. Thanks

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Often you will see a tripadvisor rating on the detail page for the listing. Still, in any instance you're going to read a negative review on occasion,  even for the most well-liked hotels as every hotel is not going to be everyone's cup-of-tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you help me to ID this hotel in priceline express?

Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) -3.5 stars

Business Center

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Save 18% or more*

$ 109

per night

June 19-June 22, 2 adults 2 childs, bed choice available

And this one, under priceline express, bedchoice available -June 19 to June 22 - $97

Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher) -2.5 stars

Free Parking

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Note that technically all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy.  I wouldn't expect much of an issue if the room type you book can accommodate everyone in your group, but ti's something that you need to be aware of.

Best guess for the 3.5* would be the Hilton Anaheim while my guess for the 2.5* would be the Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Can you help me to identify this one? i thought it is the same but slightly difference?

Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) -3 stars - $97

Pets Allowed

Free Parking

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Thanks

The Hotel Indigo Anaheim Maingate would be my best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above (which i will add gets excelent reviews).

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

The short answer is that there is no way to know... the same offer could appear from now until the time you check-in OR it could disappear on your very next search.

The longer answer: Generally speaking, the lowest priced hotel at each star rating in the zone will be the one shown.  So if the lowest priced hotel revokes or sells the amount of inventory they have offered to PRICELINE at that price then a new hotel will be shown... likewise, if a different hotel lowers their price to less than the current offer, then that hotel will be the new one that is shown.

Fortunately for you the original offer has re-appeared: 3 star Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove for $97/nite (confirm your dates on the landing page and that the amenity set matches the amenities previously posted above)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

The deal went back today. I'm able to book the 2 bedrooms queen at 139 -`10% discount with Indigo hotel. Thanks for your help.

By the way, on the purchase page they said max 2 people. If my party has 4, is it still ok since we purchase 2 queen bedrooms? Do i have to phone the hotel or let them know how many peo?

Congratulations on your success... glad to see you were able to pick this one up this time around.

See my previous comments ABOVE:

Note that technically all PRICELINE reservations are for double occupancy.  I wouldn't expect much of an issue if the room type you book can accommodate everyone in your group, but ti's something that you need to be aware of.

I wouldn't call the hotel, but if you're concerned and want to be extra safe, just have one adult to go check-in while the other parent stays with the kid(s) somewhere else in the lobby or starts to explore the hotel, check-out the pool, etc., but as i stated earlier, i wouldn't expect much of an issue in this area where hotels are used to accommodating families and more than double occupancy per room.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]