Hotwire Hotel: Need help ID'ing WDW area 4*

dijid
By dijid,
in

Looking for a last minute deal and I came up with this 4*

9/27-9/30, WDW zone, $79

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, *high speed internet access*, Golf nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa

Doesn't match anything in packages, or anything else I've seen. The internet one is what throws me. Any guesses? Thanks!

I don't know what this property is either. It's close to the Celebration hotel but is lacking the Boutique icon that is known to be associated with the Celebration. Assuming that this icon is intentionally dropped is possible, but it's a bad assumption to make until proven to be the case.

The 3.5* that appers in the low $30's when i search for your dates is likely the Courtyard which i think i have read gets pretty decent reviews (it's been QUITE some time since i've been to the WDW area so i can't comment with my own experiences.... perhaps you would know better) and that might make an acceptable alternative at less than half the price of the 4*.

Let us know how it goes and what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help. I knew it wasn't the Wyndham, because that one had come up previously and doesn't have the same icons. The Celebration hotel is in the package section, but clearly marked Boutique.

The reviews coming out of the Courtyard lately (via another source) aren't all that great. I guess they have an odor problem. Considering my son has an overactive gag reflex and asthma, I wasn't willing to risk it. Otherwise I thought $33 was a great price. I finally gave up on Hotwire (I'm too chicken to use Priceline) and booked through an online discounter. Got a hotel room with a kidsuite with breakfast for $69/night.

I only wish I had found this site a long time ago when I first used Hotwire!

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]