Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3.5* $104 (S. SFO Intl Airport - Burlingame)

macbb
By macbb,
in

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Suite, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

May I please have your help with this hotwire property identification.  Any recommendations would also be appreciated.  Must have 2 beds and be clean.  Prefer 3* and up, rate around $100 before taxes, and prefer comp breakfast for this stay.

I have a late night arrival and could get a rental car to travel farther out from the airport if warranted.  Any recommendations for a car service into the city for a party of 5 to 6? Thank you!

The Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront would be my best guess for this property (150 Anza Blvd)

Perhaps i don't fully understand your plans since you are seeking a room for 2aduts/2children but need car service for 5-6 people, but my question would be way stay by the airport for the nite when for not much more you can stay directly in the city, as there are 3.5*-4* hotels offered for not much more than the one above... and if you start to factor in car service to/from the city i think you're looking at a very negligible difference on an all-in basis.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how you would like to proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply and yes, I get your point about staying in the city.   This was a last minute trip and it was possible that parent(s) might join hence the need for something other than barting into the embarcadero at the late night hour (Hyatt is my top choice).   It would be easy to add another 1 bed room for them.  One way car rental rates were also good enough that I was contemplating making use of a rental for half a day Saturday for areas like golden gate park or bridge prior to city hotel check-in.  I am always in search of clean and well maintained 2 bed hotel options that are a likely priceline/hotwire win.  I usually end up booking direct when well planned out, but occasionally I find myself needing a last minute priceline/hotwire night and there can be some real duds there.  That is why your board is such a great help!  Thank You!

We have cancelled the trip, can't get enough time off of work at the last minute.  Looking forward to the summer :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]