Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Downtown - White House) W Hotel Washington DC

jaypali
By jaypali,
in

Greetings,

I'm going to the White house-Downtown Area in Washington on July 17th-18th, and need assistance with a hotel.

Two options came at the Express Hotel Option on Priceline for 4 Stars in that area.  1 hotel was priced @ $119, another at $161.

Would anyone have an idea which hotels these are? The amenities are similar, pet friendly,  business center, restaurant, gym. 

Within 2 miles of the White House, the options  with these specific amenities are the Hotel George, W Washington DC, Sofitel, and Lowes

I love the W Hotel Chain, and would love to stay at the W Washington DC, but the $284  rate is not helping.

According to the Express deal for $119, has  regular price is $283, which maybe the W.   Who knows. 

Any ideas would be great

I'm going to the White house-Downtown Area in Washington on July 17th-18th, and need assistance with a hotel.

On Hotwire, I found a 4.5 Star hotel in that area priced at $219 plus taxes,   The ammentities featured are business center, pet friendly, restaurant spa. 

There's a handful of hotels in that Area with these amenities.   I love the W Hotel Chain, and would love to stay at the W Washington DC, but the $284  rate is not helping.

Any ideas on what this 4.5 star hotel in the White House -Downtown Area could be?

When requesting help please make sure you're including the full amenity set associated with each property.  The best way to do this is to use our BiddingHelper.com tool and...

PRICELINE EXPRESS - use the Priceline Express tab and copy/paste what is shown for the listing

HOTWIRE - use the EASY VIEW tab and click the green 'See All Amentiies' button next to the list, then use the copy/paste link to paste the amenities to your post

For PRICELINE EXPRESS i'm seeing this 4 star Downtown - White House hotel for $119/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
... best guess for this one is the W Hotel Washington DC

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]