Priceline Hotel: Los Angeles Express Deal

rbolanos
By rbolanos,
in

Trying to get some  help identifying the below Express Deal for Check In on 8-5 and Check Out 8-8

4 Star in Downtown Los Angeles

$221/Night

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Also

4 Star Beverly Hills Century Area

$196/night

Guaranteed Amenities:

Restaurant

Free Internet

Bed Choice

Thank you.

Best guess for the Downtown property would be the Omni Los Angeles Hotel At California Plaza... for the Beverly Hills hotel my guess would be the Sirtaj Hotel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- it would also be appreciated if you followed-up your previous Fort Lauderdale Priceline thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated. I updated the prior post last night and apologize for not doing that. 

I wanted to see if I get some additional feedback on the below Express Deals and the location area. We wanted to stay closer to the Hollywood area, but unsure if Beverly Hills, West Hollywood and Downtonw are reasonably close and safe. Not sure if this is an appropriate question for this forum.

I have a couple of more Express Deals to try and verify if possible, Appreciate the help,

Dates 8-5-2016 to 8-8-2016

4 Star Hollywood

$281/Night

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

4 Star West Hollywood

$266/Night

Pets Allowed
 Business Center
 Restaurant
 Free Internet
 Indoor or Outdoor Pool
 Fitness Center

4.5 Star West Hollywood

$281/Night

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Thank you.

What are your plans/needs for this trip that makes you want to stay near(er) to the Hollywood zone?

Best guess/comments for each:

4 Star Hollywood

$281/Night

==> Loews Hollywood Hotel

4 Star West Hollywood

$266/Night

==> i'm seeing a property with this amenity set for $251/nite, if that is what you're now seeing, best guess here would be the Le Montrose Suite Hotel

4.5 Star West Hollywood

$281/Night

==> i'm seeing a 4.5* at this price but with:

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... if this is the amenity set you're seeing the Sunset Marquis Hotel would be my best guess

Do any of the above work for your plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the feedback. My husband would like to stay closer to the attractions and feels that due to traffic Hollywood and nearby areas would be best. We are 4, so we would need to get two rooms, and budget is tight with what we are seeing. We will also have a car to move around the city in, but the concern is traffic. Always open to suggestions. 

Once we discuss and I move forward with either PRICELINE Bidding or a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal, I will update the forum. We will make sure to use the links through this site for any decisions.

Thank you once again.

8 hours ago, rbolanos said:

like to stay closer to the attractions

The 'attractions' in this area are spread throughout the city... i doubt you will find one area that is near all of the attractions you plan on visiting.

I'd suggest accepting the fact that you will at some points in your trip be stuck in traffic and treat it as an 'LA experience' of living like a local, as you'll have a much better time then if you get frustrated over it or update that you're stuck in it.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Keep us updated on your progress/decision.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]