Priceline Hotel: Soliciting Advice

Dobsonion
By Dobsonion,
in

After years of Priceline bidding, just stumbled on this great site.  Myself, wife and adult daughter want to go to a Caribbean all-inclusive for 7 days in late May or early June.  Love Jamaica, interested in trying the Dominican, mixed experience in Mexico, so we are open to destination.  Must be 4* or better.  Love RIU.  Am a bottom-feeder, so looking for about $2,000 total for the hotel (3 adults in room).  Any advice is appreciated (including telling me there's no way I can get my target price).

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I chose one week at random (5/22-5/29) and searched Cancun for 3adults, finding a 4* hotel in the Riviera Cancun - Puerto Morelos zone for $237/nite, which after taxes/fees, comes out to $2122 for the week.  There were other 4* offers for less, but those didn't get as good reviews.

So yes, a 4* all-inclusive can be had for $2100 or less, but it will come down to your actual dates of travel, just how flexible you are in the quality of the 4* you receive, and where the ultimate destination you choose.

Once you firm up your dates/plans a bit more, you can search HOTWIRE (remember to include 3adults in your search) and look for offers that meet your zone, star rating, quality, and budget criteria... we can then help in offering our best guess as to what the offer may be.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]