Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Rittenhouse Square - Center City West) Club Quarters Philadelphia

NOLAJeff
By NOLAJeff,
in

Hey guys! I am glad I came across this site... maybe you have the answers i need! I am traveling to Philly next Friday and am looking to get a great deal on a room in Center City. I'm celebrating my birthday and spending an evening with my girlfriend who lives in PA. Id LOVE to find a nice room, maybe even something romantic, that is close to the attractions of Center City. I'd like to get something wrapped up for under $125 but I haven't had much luck thus far. Can you help?

Thanks a million!  

Welcome to BettterBidding... we're glad you found us too! :smile:

Rates are currently high for this nite and at current prices i don't think you'll be successful at $125 or less.

The closest i'm finding to your budget is if you're willing to stay in the Historic District where there is this 3.5 star hotel for $138/nite with:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center

--> best guess here would be the Wyndham Philadelphia-Historic District

If the above is not acceptable i think you're likely looking in the $175-$200 range for a 3.5*-4* property.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the 3.5* linked above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the outcome with this one.

If you look at your PRICELINE confirmation page i believe this property is actually 4* rated by PRICELINE (your 3.5 star bid may have been upgraded to a 4 star property).  While i understand this may not have been the 'romantic' property you were seeking, the reviews for this hotel are actually pretty good, so hopefully it will surpass your expectations.

In the future if you're looking for a certain type of hotel, then PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE are likely better candidates as you can learn a little more about the property (choose something that is listed as 'boutique', high user reviews, etc)... whereas if you're looking for the lowest price then bidding on PRICELINE is your best option.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in your girlfriend's hometown.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]