Priceline Hotel: 4* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Omni William Penn Hotel

pongrac15563
By pongrac15563,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding and Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay (and maybe a Primanti Brothers sandwich too! :wink:)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks Thereuare...did i use the links properly?  I tried to.  One question, I am taking my two kids on this stay, the priceline name your own price is for 2 adults.  I tried calling the hotel to request two doubles or two queens and they said I couldn't do this.  What is my best option now?  Request it at the time of check in?

Yes, make the request at the time of check-in (or try calling later when somebody else may answer the phone and whoever you spoke to earlier has gone home for the day).  If you do have any issues at check-in (they try to make a 'point' that your reservation is only for double occupancy) be nice about it and tell them how the other child was supposed to stay with a friend but the friend got sick so at the last minute you became triple occupancy and '... anything you can to do to help...' would be appreciated

The hotel is very well maintained but in an older building (before buildings became 'cookie-cutter') so the rooms here can vary in size a LOT, hopefully there will be a 'good sized' room available for you at check-in, as service is pretty good here as well and i imagine they will do whatever they can to accommodate you.

Not sure how old your kids are, but when i was here 7-8 years ago they gave my daughter a 'kids bag' which had some coloring books, crayons, puzzles, etc. to keep her occupied during the trip.

Good luck and have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]