Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta Perimeter Crowne Plaza Ravinia

viault
By viault,
in

I haven't stayed there yet, but just got this booking yesterday.

City Area: Perimeter

Hotel Quality: 4-star Upscale

Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta-Ravinia, GA

4355 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Atlanta, GA 30346

(770) 395-7700

Check-in Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2003

Check-out Date: Thu, Oct 30, 2003

Number Of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Price per night: $54.00

Subtotal: $162.00

Total Taxes and Booking Fees: $26.95

Total: $188.95

I had a good idea it would be the crowne plaza ravinia because on hotwire it was a favorite and there were positive comments, one of which raved about the extensive gardens. Since Crowne Plaza had extensive gardens I had a feeling this was it.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for posting. Can you confirm that the following amenites were the ones shown before your purchase: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business (if you dont' recall, you can still access them thru the MY ACCOUNT link at the top right corner of Hotwire's home page)

I looked at the Customer Favorite comments and didn't see a specific mention of a garden, but did see talk about the hotel's dining and lobby area being impressive.

Thanks in advance for your follow-up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the reply that talked about the gardens,

Customer: Kimbrelyn M. from Mobile, Alabama

Length of stay: 1 day

Would you stay again? Yes

Overall value: 5

Room Comfort: 5

Service: 5

Scale: 1-lowest 5-highest

The lobby was beautiful and spacious and the room and pleasant and clean. The service was excellent. Also, the hotel's gardens were wonderfully relaxing and we went on a "nature walk" of our own. It felt like a private getaway!

Amenities are:

Restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center

Thanks for the follow-up.

This is very interesting (at least to me :) ) as i believe i was looking at the same property but definately didn't see those comments... which would imply that they may rotate the customer comments for the same property.

If you're also intrigued (it's ok if you're not), are there any comments from Jimmy D who had a short stay, Neal K who had a great amenities and a Super Value, or Laiticia M. wnjoyed all the amenities and the staff was helpful.

Of course, i could be looking at a different property than you, but it just seems too similar to be a coincidence.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to satisfy my curiousity... are you viewing the Customer Comments by doing a Hotwire search again or viewing them from the MY ACCOUNT link at Hotwire's homepage. If thru the MY ACCOUNT link then they definately rotate comments, if doing a new search, i guess we have no way of knowing for certain if this indeed the same property (although i suspect it is)

At Hotwire's homepage you can click MY ACCOUNT (on the top right of the page) where you can see your prior purchases. I know there you can see the star rating and amenities of your purchase, and i think the fact that it's a Customer Favorte... i'm assuming then that you can also read the customer's comments (but i could be wrong... i'm sure you'll let me know after trying :) )

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

O.k, this is many many months after I initially stayed there, but the hotel was awful.

The first room they gave me, smelled, had water damage, and black mold.

They gave me a new room which was a huge suite, but it still smelled.

I will never stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]