Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) Crowne Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

Hi, I am looking at the following hotels and wonder if anyone can help identifying them.  Intended reservation dates are 14 April to 29 April.

1. Toronto Airport East 3* / USD 36 / FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

2. Markham - Richmond Hill 3.5* / USD 50 / FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3. Toronto Airport West 3.5* / USD 56 / FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Do you recommend that I search for different shorter duration instead of 15 nights all at once?

7 hours ago, cwl6750084 said:

Do you recommend that I search for different shorter duration instead of 15 nights all at once?

All of the hotels above seem reasonably priced... what advantage would you be looking to gain by SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID? (for example, are you actually hoping to stay Downtown but chose the above because these are the only ones that are within your budget?)

What is your budget for this trip?  What is the purpose of this trip? (do you have meetings that you need to attend at a certain location, a general 'tourist' trip, etc)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for the comment.  

I am going to Toronto to complete some preparatory works for my upcoming moving to the city.  I prefer more central locations instead of the one listed.  My hope to was to control the hotel expense to below USD 800 to 850 for the whole time.

I wonder if anyone can help in identifying the 3 hotels.

Thanks.

Best guess/comments for each:

1. Toronto Airport East 3* / USD 36

--> Quality Hotel and Suites Toronto Airport East

2. Markham - Richmond Hill 3.5* / USD 50

--> Park Inn by Radisson Toronto-Markham

3. Toronto Airport West 3.5* / USD 56

--> Toronto Airport West

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

After some thought, I decided to book for 14 - 19 April first and the rest at a later time (due to billings issues).  I booked the following:

3.5* Toronto Airport East / USD 47 per night / Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I got the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport.

Will book the rest of my trip after I get to Toronto.  I will share my winning bids if I decide to do Hotwire or Priceline.  Thanks for all helps.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal received for the first few nites of your trip and that this will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Bidded for USD 45 per night on Priceline for Toronto Airport East, 3.5* and 4*, from 22 April to 27 April.  I got the same hotel, Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport.

Bidded for USD 50 per night on Priceline for Toronto Airport East, 3.5* and 4*, from 27 April to 29 April.  I got the International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport.

Bidded for USD 47 per night on Priceline for Toronto Airport East, 3.5* and 4*, from 19 April to 22 April.  I got the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport.

The total of all reservations is less than USD 900, would have been cheaper than I took a 3* hotel for the whole time.  Thank you for all your helps in identifying the Hotwire listings.  I am sorry I ended up not booking any of those.  Have a great weekend.

6 hours ago, cwl6750084 said:

Bidded for USD 50 per night on Priceline for Toronto Airport East, 3.5* and 4*, from 27 April to 29 April.  I got the International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport.

Bidded for USD 47 per night on Priceline for Toronto Airport East, 3.5* and 4*, from 19 April to 22 April.  I got the Holiday Inn Toronto Airport.

This thread reflects your first purchase of the Crowne Plaza... can you please start TWO NEW TOPICS (using the 'SHARE YOUR WIN' button) for the two wins above so that others will be aware of these purchases when searching the topic titles of the board, our Priceline Maps, and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Hope you're enjoying your stay(s).

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]