Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Center City East - Convention Center) Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City

Destini
By Destini,
in

Hi,

I've had no success in bidding on priceline for a 3 star hotel in center city or city line the highest i was willing to bid was $80. So I figured try Trevose area for the express deal. I'm so nervous as to what hotel this could be Holiday Inn or Crowne Plaza. I would prefer to stay at the Crown Plaza but both the Holiday Inn and Crown Plaza list pools and free parking. Any idea on what the Express Deal is for the Trevose Bensalem area is for 3.5? I did view the reported hotel list.

I would be willing to bid a little higher for some hotels but the biggest for me is the parking most center city hotel has expensive parking options.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

So we can replicate your search and see what options are available for your trip, please reply with the dates of your stay, as well as the room rate per nite and full amenity set being shown for the PRICELINE EXPRESS, and we will have a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll be using Priceline. Amenities

3.5 stars

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pool (indoor or outdoor)

Fitness

Guest Reviews 7/10

I'm getting nervous and I'm thinking about just doing the express offer for the 4* Hotel at Center City East for $107. I will of course use the links as well

We need the dates of your stay and the room rate per nite of the 3.5* Trevose property.

If you'd like us to also have a look at the 4* City Center East hotel please include the necessary information for that one as well.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry my apologies my date would be 4/8/16-4/9/16

For the 4* Center City East hotel on the priceline express bid here are the amenities

Pets allowed

No Smoking

Free Internet

Business Center

Pool

Restaurant

Non Smoking

8/10 for guest reviews

For the 4* above you listed some amenities twice, is this the correct amenity set (and priced at $107/nite):

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Non Smoking
... if this is what you're seeing, the Loews Philadelphia Hotel would be my guess for this one

This is what i'm seeing for the ($56/nite) 3.5* Trovose property:

Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Non Smoking
... my guess here would be the Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia-Bucks County

Thanks for using the PRICELINE EXPRESS link for your purchase... let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Hi just following up. I was successful in getting a bid for a hotel in Philly Downtown Convention area East I also used the PRICELINE links through better bidding of course.

Bid $70 on Center City East Convention area. It was accepted and hotel will be Hilton Garden Inn

Total with taxes and fees $86.38

Very happy with my win I get to stay downtown and amenities

Pool

Business Center

Fitness Area

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]