Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Two Paris Hotels

Plebian
By Plebian,
in

Hello, I could use your help identifying the two properties below. Many thanks!

Help ID:

3* Sorbonne Area Latin Quarter $168/night

"85% Recommended (20) Great!"

"Book Soon The last person got the Hotel Devillas"

Complimentary: Free Internet

Amenities: Pet Friendly

Travel Dates: June 30-July 3

Two adults and one teenager

Help ID:

2* Opera Garnier -Galeries Lafayette Saint Lazare, $113/night

"40 percent recommended (7)"

"Book Soon The last person got the Hotel Antin St Georges"

Amenities: Internet Access Pet Friendly Smoke Free Rooms

Same Travel dates and number of Travelers as above. 

For the first property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

In regards to the second property, do you really want to stay at a hotel where less than half of those staying on a discounted rate would recommend the hotel?

What are your needs and maximum budget (before taxes/fees) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions:

I have opened the biddinghelper.com before, but it gives a warning about Priceline not covering more than 2 people. So I have generally closed the tab at that point.  I may have known at one point that this tool also worked for Hotwire but didn't know how to find it again.

Why I would consider a hotel with a 40 percent approval rating?  In this case, there were only 7 reviews, which  is not enough to be reliable.  My thought was, if I could figure out which hotel it was, I would go find a bigger sampling of reviews on another travel site.  Also, I have found that some people give negative reviews of modest hotels because they expect the Ritz. 

Okay.. on to revised search results, which included a third option today:  

3* Latin Quarter - Sorbonne $168/nigh

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Internet access

upon clicking through, additional info:

HOT RATE HOTEL

Latin Quarter - Sorbonne area

85 percent recommended

2* Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare  -$105/night

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Internet access

40 percent recommended.

Odd: When you click through, the rate is then listed as $106 instead of $105.  

3* Opera Garnier - Galeries Lafayette - St Lazare $125/night

55% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Internet access

Thanks so much for your help reviewing these listings.  

5 hours ago, thereuare said:

For the first property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

In regards to the second property, do you really want to stay at a hotel where less than half of those staying on a discounted rate would recommend the hotel?

What are your needs and maximum budget (before taxes/fees) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]