Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing Disneyland Hotel

Bambie1
By Bambie1,
in

Don't see a 3 star in this area matching these ammenities. little worried that travelocity only has a 30 percent recommendation:

3* 67 per night USD 89 per night Canadian

Check in April 24-May 3rd

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

Best guess for this property would be the Howard Johnson Inn Fullerton Hotel And Conference Center.

Does this work for your needs?  If not, what are you requirements for this stay and your maximum budget? (per nite before taxes/fees in USD)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm fairly confident this isn't the Greenwood Suites (assuming you're referring to the property at 1733 South Anaheim).

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up booking it as a 'named' hotel  for 67 per night for the howard johnson as I worried too much about ending up with the Greenwood Suites. Since it was the same price as the HOTWIRE version I just went with it for the guarantee of the free parking or the disney shuttle.

Jennifer

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]