Priceline Hotel: 5* Amsterdam (Royal Palaca - Central Station - Dam Square) Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel

jwl3
By jwl3,
in

Just won this bid for a 4 night stay.  Worked my way up from $175 by $10 increments, trying 3 different zones for a 5-star only.  I'm still a little hesitant about choosing a bad zone (like near airports) to increase my number of bids, even though this site says there are no 5-stars in that new zone.  What if I get stuck with a 5-star near the airport??? It'd ruin my vacation!

Anyway, the same rate went for $269 per night (all-in) on Orbitz while I paid $233 (all-in) on Priceline.  Not bad but not a spectacular win.  Still, I'm pretty satisfied.

As always, clicked through your links.  Thanks Betterbidding!

17 hours ago, jwl3 said:

I'm still a little hesitant about choosing a bad zone (like near airports) to increase my number of bids, even though this site says there are no 5-stars in that new zone.

You wouldn't/shouldn't be using the site's HOTEL LISTS to determine your re-bid zones (or you could very easily end up in a zone you didn't intend)... only use the method as outlined here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained to determine your re-bid zones.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]