Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Bellevue Downtown) Silver Cloud Hotel - Bellevue Eastgate

AinA
By AinA,
in

Hoping to get Sheraton because I have a conference there in the morning. HOTWIRE showed a 3 1/2* for $96 with Free Parking, Free Internet, Smoke-Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Business Center, Self Service Laundry. The Sheraton's Hotwire doesn't list parking or laundry so I was guessing it was probably Silver Cloud. 

Started bidding for 4* at $70 (saw the Marriott win for that!) got a return that said if I upped bid to $146 I could get a free re-bid ... Dropped to 3 1/2* (going for the Sheraton but I'm thinking now the Sheraton might be a 4* for PRICELINE - oops!) and re-bid - rejected. Upped by $5 & added Tukwilla for free re-bid. 

Went through other 3* & lower until I got to $90 & won the Silver Cloud :-/ on the very bright side they let us pay an extra $30 for the King Jacuzzi suite (difference in price on the Internet rate btwn standard queen & suite). So THAT made it AWESOME!  

As as always used the PRICELINE link. Love you still, even with my sedentary homebody lifestyle. 

Thank you so very much, There You Are, for such a valuable resource. 

AinA

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]