Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (SFO North - San Bruno) Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport

macbb
By macbb,
in

Sorry for the late post but wanted to share the win information regardless as I had difficulty finding comparisons.  This was booked the day before and the rate was good during what appeared to be a slow time as rates were low everywhere.  However, I would never book a 3 star in this San Bruno airport area again if this hotel is what you get.  They were kind enough to provide a room with 2 double beds at check in but this place was a dirty dump and also charged extra for unsecured parking.  I will avoid this hotel at all costs in the future as the low rate wasn't worth freaking me out over possible bed bugs as reported by recent reviews.  I'm sorry that I don't have a good alternative to recommend for the SFO airport area.  I will probably only book 4 star SFO South in the future, but would love to find a lower star clean hotel that provides breakfast in the airport area.

room $60

fees $15.17

total $75.17

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at this property.

Feel free to ask the board for help before your next travel purchase and we will try to help you find something that will work better for your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you "thereuare", I definitely should have asked for help as I made a mistake booking a new area that I was unfamiliar with and with little research beforehand as I had intermittent coverage driving up the coast.  I had wanted to be close to the rental car return area of the airport as it was new to me and I had an early flight.  

I really like the updates to the site, you also have some very helpful tools that have been added.  I need to spend more time here in the near future.  Thanks for the great help as always! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]