Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk)

donkeyman
By donkeyman,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this offer when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own PRICELINE search?  If so, are you able to click thru and get to the next page to book OR do you receive a message that the deal is no longer available?  Also, can you confirm that you're searching for APRIL 8-10?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm still not seeing this one... that's $109 in USD, correct?

The 3* i'm seeing offered in this zone is priced at $117/nite, has different amenities than those above, and has a 7+ user review rating.

What are your requirements for this trip and what is your maximum budget per nite (before taxes/fees)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not able to identify this property and i don't see anything else offered at $110 or less.

I am seeing what appears to be the very well reviewed Hotel Valencia for $116/nite should this be of any interest?

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

I can see it but unfortunately i don't have any insight into this one at this time.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,  I am looking at the 4 star deal from april 8-10 on HOTWIRE.  price is 127 and ammenities:

4* San Antonio (Riverwalk)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance

The PRICELINE EXPRESS deal would be a possible match for the Grand Hyatt or Westin.

A 4* has not yet been ID'd/reported on HOTWIRE with that amenity set in the Riverwalk zone. It may be something else, but the Westin with a slightly different new amenity set would be a guess.

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread - thank you.

Let us know if you have additional questions and thank you for keeping us updated.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]