Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boca Raton Marriott of Boca Raton

Adam81980
By Adam81980,
in

I'm looking at a 3.5 star hotel in The FLL Airport/ South area, listing for $74 per night on April 30th. Showing 58% off at regular rate of $176

70% guest rating with the listed amenities.

Airport shuttleBusiness centerCondoFitness centerInternet accessPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Looking at the hotel list, I see no hotels in this area that match these amenities. Primarily, there are no 3.5 stars in the listed area that show them pet friendly and condo.

I don't have a good guess for this one, the hotel i see that best fits this description is the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port Hotel, although the Condo amenity doesn't really fit, so i'm not certain.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Further question involving Hot Deals. 

For example, let's says there's a 3.5 star listing for $74 per night in a select area   And it shows 58% off of the regular rate of $176.  

Is the full rate of $176 the true rate of the hidden hotel? If I looked at the regular rate hotel list, can I identify the probable hotel by searching for the one in the said area with same star rating and same listed amenities, and showing as $176?

Or, is the full rate that's crossed out and shows the percent discount unreliable for figuring out the hidden deal? Is the $176 rate shown truly the real rate? Or is it just a gimmick to pull you in?  Perhaps just an average rate instead of the true full rate for a given night?

it seems like it would be too easy to figure out the hotel this way?

The crossed out rate is an average price of hotels of this star rating in the zone for your dates, NOT necessarily the rate of the hotel currently being offered.

Is there some thing specific that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just took a Hotwire Express deal for a 4-Star in Boca Raton. One night, Saturday April 30th-May 1st for $82 ($101 after taxes) showing discount of 51%. Regular rate shown $167

Amenities listed: 

• Free parking
  • Free Internet
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business center
  • Internet access
  • Golf nearby

Thanks!

I ended up taking the 4-Star Boca Raton Marriott on this night for $82. (Reported in separate thread)

Just needed a hotel for one night after a late evening flight arrival.  I think I got a better deal in Boca Raton than I would have taking this deal.  70% approval rating for this deal vs. 95% for the Boca Marriot. A short 20 minute drive north of FLL airport.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board... looks like a great deal for this area!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks, have a great stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]