Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Fort Lauderdale Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades) Riverside Hotel

bluedog925
By bluedog925,
in

Amenities:  

Very pleased to have landed this hotel.   On the hotel's own website they are asking $229 a night 

On PRICELINE EXPRESS it is currently $140 plus taxes ($165)

Cost summary

1 night Hot Rate® Hotel@ $109.00/night$109.00

Tax recovery charges & fees$24.12

Subtotal$133.12

Hotwire Total$133.13

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Congrats on your success.

Very good deal for this property! Glad you are pleased with the win.

If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, do you see any additional amenities, such as accessible amenities? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I did a mock booking again and got the same exact amenities listed, even after pressing the tab with the drop down menu

i don't have a Hotwire PW  to get into my profile on HW 

though so I can't check .  I have a receipt through email from Hotwire, but the amenities are as I listed. 

I can can reactivate my PW tomorrow though and check my account on HW 

Unless you are searching using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool, or looking at the details of your purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page, you won't see the complete amenity set. (do your mock purchase using the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com and click the GREEN 'See all amenities' button and i suspect you'll see more amenities, assuming it's still the same hotel that you purchased)

This is why we always recommend that you use the EASY VIEW TAB for your searches/purchases.... otherwise you're only seeing a limited amenity set.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]