Priceline Hotel: 5* Miami (Downtown) Jw Marriott Miami

photomikey
By photomikey,
in

Pre-cruise stay in Miami.  Had a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on a 5* lined up for $241/night - thought I would see if I could do better with NYOP.  Selected all the 5* zones (Downtown and a couple in Miami Beach) and offered $200 as a starting bid.  I hate it when this happens, but, opening bid accepted.

Bid again a moment later on a separate room for one night only, 3/26-27, same price. Won the same hotel.

Priceline total, $504

JW best web total, $833

Savings of 39.5%

Best I've done this year, maybe in two years.  Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been (gasp) direct booking because the economy is back and the NYOP deals have been nonexistant.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to get a great deal for this pre-cruise stay.  The deals are still there, just most nites are not as deeply discounted as they once were (when the economy was weaker), but there are still deals to be had.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have a great cruise!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]