Hotwire Hotel: Whistler 4/9-4/14: Help ID

sschulen
By sschulen,
in

Spending a handful of days in Whistler on  4/9-14.  Only a few hotels in each area, but I think they have changed since the list was updated.  Not looking to be a part of the festival that weekend or stay with the partying crowds, but want easy walkable access to Whistler Village and the slopes.   Could I get some help IDing properties?

Upper Village Whistler - Backcomb Base

4.5* - $178 - Pet friendly, Slopeside, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.  Likely Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Nearly identical listing on Priceline)

4* $101 - Free parking, Free Internet, Slopeside, Fitness center, Pool(s), Internet access  - Hyatt?

Whistler Village North -

4* $198 Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Studio, Daily housekeeping, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette, Accessible parking  Pan Pacific Village Center

3.5* $108 - Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

3.5* 114 - Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Whistler Village South -

4* $204 -Free Internet, Slopeside, 1-bedroom suite, Full kitchen, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Boutique hotel, Accessible path of travel, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking  Pan Pacific?

4* $159 - Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Slopeside, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower  - Westin?

3.5* $97 - Free Internet, Pet friendly, Slopeside, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thank you!

What is you maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

If your guesses above are correct, which would be your choice?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd love to spend less than $165-175 per night, but for the Fairmont, Westin, Pan Pacific I would pay more and be happy as long as I knew that I was in a good location and had nice accommodations.  Especially with breakfast included.   I try to use Priceline over Hotwire b/c 2-3 times Hotewire did not pay the hotel and I was charged by the hotel until they received payment for the hotel and then the hotel removed it from my credit card.  

18 hours ago, thereuare said:

If your guesses above are correct, which would be your choice?

???

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 3/19/2016 at 1:19 PM, sschulen said:

Whistler Village North -

4* $198 Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Studio, Daily housekeeping, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette, Accessible parking  Pan Pacific Village Center

I agree that this one would likely be the Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre, your top choice of the hotels above.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

In the future, when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, it would be appreciated if you booked thru our requested sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, as it helps keep this site a free resource for everyone.

Enjoy your upcoming trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]