Priceline Hotel: Hotel Rating

MaredithDelfosse
By MaredithDelfosse,
in

I'm a little nervous,  I noticed a hotel (Norwood inn & suites) in Minneapolis listed as a 3 star hotel on priceline.  I have had the misfortune of staying at this very run down old motel. Seriously worst hotel I've ever stayed at. I don't understand their rating.  I'm a little nervous that if I chose the name your price option, that this dump will be what I'm stuck with.  Has anyone had this happen?

Welcome to Betterbidding.

When you bid on PRICELINE for a particular star rating and zone, you accept the risk of potentially getting any 3* in the zone. If you are not comfortable with a particular stay. In this case, PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE, where in some cases you can use the information given in order to make a guess as to which properties are showing - would be a better choice.

What are your date/s of travel and desired budget per night for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

2 hours ago, MaredithDelfosse said:

I just don't understand the rating.  The motel listed at 3 stars on every single other booking site lists it a 1 star. And if I am looking for a hotel in that zone just don't want to get stuck there.  Seriously it's that bad.

Sorry to hear about your past experience with the hotel. You may want to try writing PRICELINE

If you need help with the stay using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS as an alternative in order to try and avoid the hotel, please let us know the details of the stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

MaredithDelfosse,

It may or may not be possible to avoid this hotel for your upcoming stay, but for us to have a look and research we need to know the dates of your stay and the most you're willing to pay for a room (before fees/taxes)... then we can have a look as to what is the best options you have for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]