Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead Area) The Westin Buckhead Atlanta

Travelerk13
By Travelerk13,
in

Hi I plan on going to atlanta Friday and I am going to try to bid because prices for the particular dates are a little higher than what I would like to pay. The express deal for a Buckhead 4 star is currently $106 which seems pretty good but if I can get a better deal that would be great! So with the express deal being at $106, what do you think I should start my bidding at? Im hoping to get Grand Hyatt or JW Marriott because the incidental fee for the Westin is $100! I saw when reading through forums up here that most people have gotten Grand Hyatt or JW Marriott, So hopefully I will luck up. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you let us know your maximum bid we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.  Also, is this just for one nite, 3/18?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bidding didn't work out because I didn't want to go as low in stars as it was asking me to do when I had to re bid and also didn't want to change location as I needed Buckhead as my specific location and travel dates were set in stone however I did end up doing the express deal and it gave me the Westin Buckhead and when we arrived they ended up giving us access to the executive lounge and complimentary breakfast so it was a great experience thanks for your help! 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]