Hotwire Hotel: 3* Lansing (East - MSU) Candlewood Suites East Lansing

lizamead
By lizamead,
in

Amenities at initial screen - I forgot to write them down, but they definitely included free parking/internet, pool, and all suites, and golf nearby.  I think it might have included laundry also but am not sure.  It also had a 90% recommended rating.  Given all that, plus the absence of free breakfast, I was about 99% sure it would be the Candlewood Suites, and I'd googled for other all-suites hotels in the area and would have been okay with them instead although with a strong preference for the Candlewood Suites since I was attending an event right there.  So I was pleased when it was indeed Candlewood Suites.  Total paid was about $81, vs about $125 all in ($112 posted rate) otherwise.

Amenities at final screen:

• Suite
  • Free parking
  • Free Internet
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Self-service laundry
  • Internet access
  • Golf nearby
  • Kitchenette

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that this worked out so well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]