Hotwire Hotel: Berlin 3,5* Hotel Which Hotel can this be?

irfaneyuboglu
By irfaneyuboglu,
in

Hello I am planning a visit to Berlin on 24-30 April. Can I have your insighst about this offer?

Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz area hotel, Hotels in our secret 3.5-star collection,€42 per night

Hotel details

Complimentary
Free Internet
Amenities
Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms
Accessibility
In-room accessibilityWheelchair accessibleAccessible bathroomAccessible parkingRoll-in shower

Thank You.

Hello I am planning a visit to Berlin on 24-30 April. Can I have your insighst about this offer?

Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz area hotel, Hotels in our secret 4-star collection,€50per night

Hotel details

Amenities

Business centerInternet accessPet friendlyRestaurant(s)

Accessibility

Accessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityWheelchair accessibleAccessible bathroomRoll-in shower

Thank You.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post to the board in US Dollars so that rates on the board are consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations, as well as making it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

I'm not certain of either of the two offers above, but for not much more i'm seeing these offers:

4.5* Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz for $79USD

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my guess here would be the well reviewed Sana Berlin Hotel (you'll need to search using the EASY VIEW TAB of BiddingHelper.com to see the complete set of amenities)

There is also this 4.5* Kurfuerstendamm-Savignplatz hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $69/nite with:

Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center

... the Savoy Hotel would be my guess here

Do either of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Found two others, would you please comment on these?

3,5 Stars Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz 45$

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4 Stars Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz 56$

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Unfortunately neither of the hotels above have been identified, if not either of the hotels in my previous post in this thread, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

Actually price range should be around 60$ at most without other costs. 4 star will be my first choice but nice3,5 half star can be also fine.

Regions will  be these three;

Checkpoint Charlie - Gendarmenmarkt - Potsdamer Platz area hotel

Brandenburg Gate - Parliament area boutique hotel

Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz area hotel

I do not need amenities actually, it should be a nice and clean hotel that's all.

Currently there is only one hotel that meets your criteria of 3.5* or higher, $60 or less, in one of the zones above... which is the unidentified 3.5 star already inquired above.

So what is your game plan?  What if this offer disappears?

Reading through this topic I realized that two Berlin Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz hotel wins that I reported to the board on January 10th have not been added to the Hotwire hotel list:

EnergieHotel Berlin City West

3,5 Stars Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

California am Kurfuerstendamm

4 Stars Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s)

Sorry i missed the above the first time around... they have both now been added to the Hotwire Hotel List.

We do have pretty good systems in place to minimize the likelihood that we miss an update to the hotel lists, but sometimes one does get by us... i was traveling during this time and therefore working 'on the road', and a bit out of my ordinary routine, which may have contributed to our miss.

Thanks for letting us know! :smile:

Hello,

Found another one. Do you have any idea?

Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz area hotel

Hotels in our secret 3.5-star collection

$47

The Energiehotel Berlin City West would be my best guess for the HOTWIRE offer above.

Are you ready to commit to a hotel for this trip?

• 3 weeks later...

You can't link to HOTWIRE search results as the links will only work on your own computer and even then will expire about 30 minutes after the original search.

For help with this trip please use our BiddingHelper.com and copy/paste the amenities from the EASY VIEW TAB to your post (as well as provide other details such as dates, star rating, zone, room rate per nite, etc)

Are you ready to book this trip at this point in time, as there were other hotels above that you stated work for your needs but you had wanted to wait.

Yes actually I am ready because I haven't got any time left. Would you please comment on this?

Tasteful 4-star hotel in Kurfuerstendamm - Savignyplatz

Room rate 58$

Dates 24-30 April

2 adults, 1 child, 5 years

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I don't have a guess for the 4* above, but i would be cautious given the 55% user recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]