Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Union Square West) Hotel Metropolis

spericson77
By spericson77,
in

I am looking for a hotel checking in 3/29/16 and checking out 04/02/16 in San Francisco.  I will be attending for a conference hosted at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square.

I have found a 3* hotel in Union Square West, but need help identifying it please.

It is a 3-star facility with the following details:

Free Internet, Business center, fitness center, restaurant(s), and smoke-free rooms.

It received an 80% recommendation rating on Hotwire and a 3.0 out of 5.0 rating on TripAdvisor.

Thank you in advance!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but the Hotel Metropolis would be a guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Based on info from Hotwire and confirmed by a board member before booking, I did get the Hotel Metropolis.  The reviews on TripAdvisor for this hotel are mixed, but seems like it's clean and the hotel is in a good spot for transportation connections.

Amenities:

Free Internet

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that this will work for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and the conference.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I returned from my trip and wanted to follow up. Hotel Metropolis did the job, although it's not spectacular.  The location turned out to be great for my conference, but you are definitely on the edge of the Tenderloin.  However, I had no issues with the local residents.  You are likely to get only 1-bed Queen if you book via Hotwire, and if you call to request a 2-bed room (2 Queens) you will be charged $20 per night on top of what you booked already.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]