Hotwire Hotel: Help with 4* hotels in fort lauderdale

trs
By trs,
in

Looking for some help identifying some hotels in fort Lauderdale for a nights stay on our way back from key west. I will need two rooms for 2 adults and would like it to be within walking distance of beach, shops, restaurants but other then that not to picky.

Here is what I have found when searching for 2 rooms.

Fort Lauderdale Beach- 4* $208

100% recommended

Beachfront hotel Business center Fitness center Pool(s) Resort Restaurant(s) Self-service laundry free internet

fort Lauderdale beach boutique hotel- 4* $150

85% recommended

Business center Fitness center Internet access Oceanfront hotel Pool(s) Resort Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms Spa services

fort Lauderdale beach resort- 4* $203

Business center Fitness center Internet access kitchenette Near beach Pool(s) Resort Restaurant(s) Spa services

90% recommended

Hollywood beach resort- 4* $168

Business center Fitness center Near beach Pool(s) Resort Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms

80% recommended

Hollywood beach hotel-4* $216

no rating, but said last person got Margaritaville

Free Internet Business center Fitness center Spa services
Any ideas on theses? Thanks!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire New Orleans and Chicago Downtown threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Also, for the offers above, for some/many of them I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip and are you ready to book at this point in time?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I closed the other posts. That's weird cause I did use the easy view link and that is all I saw....I am ready to book as I have the rest of our trip already planned and just need this last night. I would like to keep it at $200 or less. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, trs said:

That's weird cause I did use the easy view link and that is all I saw....

Did you click the green SEE ALL AMENITIES button in the EASY VIEW tab?  What would be weird is if none of the hotels had any accessible amenities assocated with them.

Why not take this 4* Hollywood Beach hotel with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center and, more importantly, has an excellent 9+ user review rating and at $195/nite is within your budget... best guess here would be the Diplomat Resort Curio Hilton Hollywood.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just used the bidding helper again and didn't see that option? I am searching for 2 rooms could that be the problem?

I just directly copied the fort Lauderdale beach boutique hotel that is a 4* and still no accessibility options....

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services. I am not sure why I am not seeing what you are.

Any idea on what this may be? This seems like a good price.

I see the exact same amenities as you for this 4* Lauderdale Beach hotel (at $150/nite)... but some of the others above definitely have more amenities and/or accessible amenities associated with them.

Best guess for the one above would be the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, which if you are interested in, i believe can be bought for a little less thru PRICELINE EXPRESS with this 4 star Lauderdale Beach hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Restaurant and Pool amenities (offered at $142/nite)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]