Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Rockefeller Center) Omni Berkshire Hotel

bhart226
By bhart226,
in

Any help identifying these hotel sets for July 15th thru July 18th would be greatly appreciated!

Time Square South

4.5 Stars

$163 a night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access

Empire State Building

4.5 Stars

$176 a night

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

World Trade Center - Wall Street

4.5 Stars

$147 a night

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Rockefeller Center

4.5 Stars

$159 a night

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom

Midtown East

4.5 Stars

$153 a night

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For NYC, what is it that you're looking for in a hotel and what is your maximum budget for this trip (per nite before taxes fees)?  I'm very familiar with NYC and if you let us know your needs and budget for this trip we can likely offer the best options much more quickly than researching all of the hotels above.

Are you ready to book your NYC trip at this point in time?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Las Vegas thread has been replied to.  I appreciate your insight as your assessment was spot on.

In regards to NYC, I am very familiar with the city as well, but am taking a first timer and wanted to give them a great experience.  The hotel distribution was just based off a tentative schedule when we were there.  One day would be down at ground zero/battery park, so that is why I looked at Wall Street especially with their favorable prices.  The rest of the time will most likely be up in the more tourist areas of 5th/Madison Ave., Central Park, Times Sq., etc..  I would say total budget a night would be $176 or less.  If there is a great hotel that is a lower star rating and cheaper that is perfectly fine too.  Boutiques are nice, but not a deal breaker.  We have no problem walking or taking the subway, so as long as the hotel isn't in upper manhattan, NJ, or Queens/Bronx it is fine.

Thanks for the help!

The hotels (and prices) currently available may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit and move forward... once you're ready to book let us know what your needs and budget are and we will have a look at what is available at that time.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready to purchase today, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Budget should be no more than $190 a night.  We will be there from 7/15 through 7/18.  Ideally looking for a nicer hotel 4 to 5 star that can provide access to major areas.  We have no problem taking a subway or walking if it is a little farther away.  Boutiques are nice, but really open to anything.  

I appreciate your help!

Found these that I would be interested in.  Travel is from 7/15 to 7/18  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Rockefeller Center - New to Hotwire Hotel

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$164 a night

Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Pet Friendly, Self-service Laundry, Internet Access

Access for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Midtown East - Boutique Hotel

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$154 a night

Business Center, Fitness Center, Internet Access, Restaurant(s), Pet Friendly, Smoke-Free Rooms

Empire State Building - Boutique Hotel

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$177 a night

Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Business Center, Fitness Center, Self-Service Laundry

Empire State Building - Boutique Hotel

4 Star

100% Rating

$162 a night

Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Business Center, Fitness Center, Pet Friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-Free Rooms, Spa Services

EDIT TO ADD: you replied while i was in the process of researching, please see my suggestions below as i think these are the best choices based upon your budget and what i was seeing on my search, are any of these of interest:

Thru HOTWIRE i see what i believe to be:

St. Giles - The Tuscany for $176/nite

The Premier Hotel New York for $188/nite

Lotte New York Palace for $188/nite

Omni Berkshire Hotel for $159/nite

... are any of these of interest?

We would potentially be interested in the Omni.  Do you have any idea of what these two Hotels would be?

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$164 a night

Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Pet Friendly, Self-service Laundry, Internet Access

Midtown East - Boutique Hotel

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$154 a night

Business Center, Fitness Center, Internet Access, Restaurant(s), Pet Friendly, Smoke-Free Rooms

When using BiddingHelper.com and "Hotwire Easy View", I'm seeing:

4.5* Rockefeller $159 Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Pet Friendly

-- Possible Omni.

4.5* MTE $154  Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

-- Possible Westin Grand Central

Please keep us updated with what you decide.

Just booked this on hotwire hot rate hotels for $163 for July 15th thru 18th.  I can confirm this is the travel set for the Omni Berkshire Place.  Thanks better bidding for the great advice!

4.5 Star

90% Rating

$163 a night

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board, let us know if you have any questions about the city that we can help with.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]