Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Wyndham Playhouse Square

tignor
By tignor,
in

Using the Hotwire Easy View and all amenities, I'd like help IDing the following downtown Cleveland Hotels.

5/10 through 5/12

3.5* $118 FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

3.5* $146 FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

We have the Doubletree Lakeside already booked on a cancelable reservation at $152 a night (total $354.51 with taxes and fees). Would like to see if we could do better.

Tried a Priceline bid for 4 and 3.5*s just in Downtown Cleveland (would like to walk to the R&R HOF), starting at $100 and increasing $5 each try with non-bidding zones up to $140, no wins. 

Thank you!

3.5* 118 - not yet ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the Wyndham with a slightly different amenity set.

3.5* $146 - Likely the Doubletree.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

a 3* popped up when I looked just now, $70 and with 100% recommended. I'm curious. Full amenities free internet, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby, roll-in shower. The 4* $118 is only 70% recommended, so I'm thinking...

any ideas?

I always use your links! and thank you guys for all you do. :D 

I wasn't zippy excited about the Radisson, so I took a chance and booked the $118 boutique (which climbed up one whole dollar since I originally posted this thread, to $119). Total came to $296.81 for the two nights, taxes and fees. Saves me nearly $58 from my original Doubletree reservation.

You were correct: The Wyndham at Playhouse Square. Thank you for all your help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel guessed and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]