Hotwire Hotel: 3* Wilkes Barre Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center

footie123
By footie123,
in

I  used the BB HOTWIRE link for  this win.  I'm okay with this but as an FYI, in the list of hotels on the BB site, this particular  hotel is listed as a 2 start.  That is a big difference.   I got the same  hotel a couple years ago and looked back at it was three stars then too.  Might want to update your list.

Thanks. 

Here is what I saw when I was in the process of booking...

Complimentary
Free InternetFree breakfastFree parking
Amenities
Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Self-service laundry

After booking they were a bit differnt.

free parking, free breakfast, free internet, pet friendly, Airport shuttle, fitness center, restuarant(s), business center, self service laundry, In room accessability, self serve laundry.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

20 hours ago, footie123 said:

I got the same  hotel a couple years ago and looked back at it was three stars then too.

I think you're likely referring to THIS WIN where the hotel was indeed 2 star rated.  When HOTWIRE upgrades a property it will change/update when you view your previous trips within the HOTWIRE interface.

20 hours ago, footie123 said:

After booking they were a bit differnt.

If you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com you will be able to see the complete set of amenities before your purchase.

Thanks again for the report... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That makes so much sense.  I was amazed that I couldn't remember this place as a 3 star.  Interesting about HOTWIRE changing the star rating.  BTW, this was NOT a 3 star hotel.  Wow.  It as sort of scary.  The hotel room itself was clean but everthing else (the lobby, courtyard and breakfast area) was not nice.  The police were called so we had a nice view of some action as we peeked out of room.

I emailed HOTWIRE.   It is not about getting my money back, it is about getting this (back) to a 2 start.  

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]