Hotwire: "See the hotel the last person got:"

usernameguy
By usernameguy,
in

The 'Last person booked ___' information shown by HOTWIRE is in reference to the last person who booked a hotel of that star rating in the zone... not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

I am curious because I'm looking at two hotels in the same zone with the same star rating, and each of them has a different named "Last person booked" property. I'm sure there's an internal formula, but it's not so easily explainable.

86x,

I suspect that one of the properties has a 'boutique', 'condo', 'all-suite', or similar description included with the zone name, which would be one reason that the different 'Last person booked ___' information is different between the two properties.

If you'd like us to have a look at the two properties and have a guess at each please start a NEW TOPIC in the corresponding 'State' location on the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]