Priceline Hotel: 4* Munich (Airport) Sheraton Munich Airport Hotel

Romelle
By Romelle,
in

PRICELINE has now divided the MUC airport into two separate zones :

Munich Airport

Munich Airport-Shuttle Access

I tried Priceline bidding first, using both airport zones, at $10 and $5 less than the PE offer, but that didn't work.

So I opted for the PRICELINE EXPRESS $61 4* offer in the Munich Airport-Shuttle Access zone.

The amenities shown were:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

(Plus the shuttle service implied by "Shuttle Access"in the zone name.

The hotel web site says there is a fee for shuttle service, but some research on www.rome2rio.com shows a bus stop 89' from the hotel and line #512 running regularly to/from the airport.

I saved $20 over the direct purchase rate on PRICELINE.  Not huge, but satisfying.  I'm happy with the deal, and pleased to be offering a new hotel for the Hotel Lists.

i'll review the hotel after the trip.

Romelle

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you're pleased with the win and this property will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

I was only charged for the return on the shuttle.  Apparently it is free to the hotel.  So a total of 5 Euro.  Details in the hotel review.

Yes, grand trip. :biggrin:   This was the last night before returning.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]