Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali) The Westin Maui Resort and Spa

dc_1221
By dc_1221,
in

Hi - new to this forum. Wondering if anyone has a good guess on what hotel this might be:

- 4 star

- Kaanapali/Lahaina

- 2/25- 2/29

- $209/nt (hotwire has one for $205/nt, might be the same hotel?)

- Amenities: Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center (Hotwire also lists free parking)

•  
  •  

Mandatory Fee: This hotel charges an additional $31.25 per room per night. This fee will be charged to you directly by the hotel. Mandatory fees are not optional and typically cover items such as resort fees, energy charges or safe fees. The amount of the charge is subject to change.

I wonder if it's Honua Kai Resort but a room facing the Westin construction?

Thanks for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the The Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Ka'Anapali.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Resort

Pet Friendly

Beachfront

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Childrens Activities

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would also be The Westin.

HOWEVER, i will point out that although the HOTWIRE offer is $4 less per nite, the taxes/fees are a bit higher, making the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer the less expensive option on an all-in basis.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nobody can say if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your stay, but current rates at The Westin for your dates start at $369/nite... i would think this is a very good deal and if you would be happy with this property, i would be more inclined to take it sooner rather than later (as the other option besides the price moving is that the offer could disappear entirely)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that it was a nice deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]