Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Grand Rapids Country Inn and Suites Grand Rapids East

slolar
By slolar,
in

Within Grand Rapids, which zone is this property located in?  Are you searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, sorry.  Looking in Downtown Grand Rapids, default room.  Here's the full amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I agree my best guess would be the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown.

If you're looking for an alternative, there is this 2.5* Grand Rapids hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center.  This one is less expensive at $82/nite, includes breakfast, and my guess here would be the Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Grand Rapids East which gets excellent reviews.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure if you wanted me to report back here or with a new thread.

Thanks for the great advice.  I'm not sure I would've considered the 2.5* hotels without your advice above.

Priceline Express Deal, 2.5* Grand Rapids (Downtown), $82/night. Country Inn and Suites Grand Rapids East.

Amenities: 

•  Free Breakfast
  •  Free Internet (in Room)
  •  Free Parking
  •  Indoor Pool
  •  Spa
  •  Non-Smoking
  •  Gym
  •  Handicap Accessible
  •  Business Center

I got a 10% of sale e-mail today, so all in all I saved abut $40 a night!

(I also bid up to $71/night Grand Rapids 2.5* with no bite...Almost worked out to the same price).

Thanks again for your help.

(And I used the PRICELINE link, as always)

Sara

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this stay and are looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]