Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (Georgetown-Foggy Bottom) Latham Hotel

syzygy
By syzygy,
in

Check in 03/14 check out 03/18 for 4 nights

Looking for 2.5* or 3* at Downtown, Captiol Hill or Dupont Circle or maybe George Town.

Hotwire has 3* at George Town for $94

Just checked a list of hotel

DT

3*

Holiday INN 185

Washington Plaza 214

Doubletree 254

Hilton Garden 249

Wyndham 243

2.5*

Residence Inn 329

Courtyard 339 for the first 3 nights 179 for the last night

Four points 305

Tried $63 for 2.5* for all the area about rejected. I will bid upto $80 for the area above.

Is there any event during that period of time?

Thanks

I would start at $70 with a new bid for Georgetown only, which you can do immediately.

The 3*'s in Dupont/Woodley Park have better Metro access than those in Georgetown, would you consider that zone?

Splitting your bid might make it easier if that's an option - although you still have plenty of time.

You might also want to consider staying across the river from Georgetown in Arlington, where I would start at $55.

Thanks for the report and new hotel for our lists... and for starting your bid with the SavingsBarn.com links.

Did you first try $70 or was $80 your first bid in the Georgetown zone? (if you tried previous bids, what was the amount of your highest rejected bid in the Georgetown zone)

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

since I was rejected upto 80 in downtown and captiol hill, so i have a lot of bids to waste.

my highest rejected bid is 78 from down town captiol hill dupont circle to george town.

I would rather have a hotel in downtown if it is for $5~10 more a night. But I am happy about what i have now.

The price is high in this time of year, maybe because of the spring break.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]