Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco, Union Sq East 2/20-2/21/16

jamesmom
By jamesmom,
in

I clicked the HOTWIRE link from this site, I'm trying to identify what hotel this would be.  

4* San Francisco, Union Sq East 2/20 - 2/21 $106 per night - new to Hotwire hotel

Amenities:  Business Center, Internet Access, Fitness Center Restaurant

65% Recommended Trip Advisor 4 out of 5

Last person got Villa Florence

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My guess for this one would be the Villa Florence OR an upgrade of the Hotel Zelos since the last time it was reported to the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just wanted to let you know that I decided not to go with this hotel.  I discovered that in order to ensure I get two beds, I need to increase the number of people.  When I did that the price for this one went to $161 (I'm not 100% sure this is the same hotel, but I am assuming it is), which I would have taken, except that after fees etc. it goes up to 254.87.  I'm still looking.  Thank you for your help.

If you click on some HOTWIRE offers the next page allows you to select a bed choice (sometimes for the same price, sometimes for an additional fee)... same goes for PRICELINE EXPRESS (although PRICELINE makes it a bit easier to identify such hotels with the 'Bed Choice' designation)

Do you need double occupancy for this trip but neither person wants to share a bed... or do you need occupancy for more than 2 guests?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]