Priceline Hotel: 4* Veneto - Villa Borghese Rome

gafiltafish
By gafiltafish,
in

I'm using the HOTWIRE link and for the life of me I cannot figure out which hotel this is. I looked and previous wins but all of them are 4 star and up hotels. 

3 * Rome Veneto-Villa Borghese $70

Dates are April 4-April 7.

Location is Veneto - Villa Borghese area

3 star hotel

boutique hotel

pet friendly

smoke free rooms

free internet

I've tried figuring it out on Tripadvisor because HOTWIRE says it is 3 out of 5 stars and has been reviewed 301-500 times. 

Any guesses?

I'm using the PRICELINE EXPRESS link and trying to figure out which hotel it could be. 

Dates are 4/4-4/7 only amenity is free internet. 

There's a hotel fee of $39 in addition to the $38.70 taxes and fees. 

What 4 star hotels charge a hotel fee in that area?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For the HOTWIRE hotel i'm not seeing this property listed... are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults and/or are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer, my guess would be the Hotel Flavia, but can never be too certain with only one amenity listed.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]