Hotwire Hotel: 2 1/2* Hermosa Beach - Redondo Beach North area hotel

Kristen986
By Kristen986,
in

Hello all! New here. Wondering what idea everyone might have on this HOTWIRE deal.

Complimentary

Free breakfast

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Self-service laundry

Smoke-free rooms

Trip advisor is 4 out of 5 with between 101-300 reviews. 70% Hotwire recommended.

I was was originally thinkingholiday inn Hermosa beach,but it says it's not pet friendly.Been searching all pet friendly hotels in area and can't seem to find one that fits in the area that HOTWIRE says.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately i'm not able to gain any insight into this one either, but i did find the following which may be of interest (confirm all dates on the landing pages):

4 Star Hermosa Beach - Redondo Beach for $134/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center

--> best guess for this one would be The Portofino Hotel and Marina, A Noble House Hotel

2.5 star Hermosa Beach - Redondo Beach for $104/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> best guess here would be the Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn

Do either of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]