October 22 - 24
2 Rooms
4 Adults

3 1/2 Stars
$72
resort
65%

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerInternet accessPet friendlyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Self-service laundry

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

3.5 out of 5

(1501 - 2000 reviews)

------

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$76
60%

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impairedAccessible for hearing impaired

3.5 out of 5

(2001+ reviews)

---------

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$106
80%

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Accessibility

4 out of 5

(1501 - 2000 reviews)

----------

3 1/2 Star
Condo
$99
95%

Complimentary

Free parking

Amenities

24-hour front deskAir conditioningBusiness centerDaily housekeepingFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundry

4.5 out of 5

(2001+ reviews)

--------

4 Star
Hotel
$106
80%

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Accessibility

4 out of 5

(1501 - 2000 reviews)

------

4 Star
Resort
$191
75%

Complimentary

Free InternetFree parking

Amenities

Fitness centerGolf nearbyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Tennis nearby

4.5 out of 5

(101 - 300 reviews)

-----
Thanks alot!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set for each of the listings above and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

October 22 - 24
2 Rooms
4 Adults

3 1/2 Stars
$72
resort
65%

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

----

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$76
60%

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

------

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$106
80%

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

----

3 1/2 Star
Condo
$99
95%

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Daily housekeeping, Air conditioning, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, 24-hour front desk, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Kitchenette

---

4 Star
Hotel
$106
80%

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

-----

4 Star
Resort
$191
75%

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

----

Have you made any decision for the Priceline Express Fort Myers Beach leg of your trip yet?

Have you looked at the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for any potential matches for the hotels above?

Are you ready to book this trip 9+ months before arrival?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

um, no - i think more waiting will be the best....

i blocked rooms for the whole road trip now
15.10.  Hyatt place Miami airport east (Hotwire)
16.10.  Best Western Hibiscus Key West (AAA rate)
17.10.  BW Hibsiscus KW
18.10.  Quality Inn Florida City  (Priceline NYOP)
19.10.  Outrigger Beach Resort Fort Myers Beach
20.10.  Outrigger FMB
21.10.  Outrigger FMB
22.10.  Best Western Plus Universal Inn 
23.10.  BWP Universal Inn
24.10.  till 06.11  WDW -  Caribbean Beach Resort
07.11   Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Port Canaveral (AAA rate)
08.11.  Hyatt place Miami airport east (Priceline NYOP)

and only wanted to take a look at hotwire/priceline to get better room rates.
(i understood that booking with priceline/hotwire not 100% guaranteed to get these hotels above....but thats okay for me)
pricelimts per room:
Key West (150 EUR) - 165 US$
Universal onside (175 EUR) - 190 US$
Universal offside (100 EUR) - 110 US$
Fort Myers Beach & Port Canaveral also (100 EUR) - 110 US$

the 4 Stars i guess
$106 / 80%  crowne plaza   (this hotel is still listed at mapandhotels as 3 1/2 Star)
$191 / 75%  Arnold Palmer Bay Hill Lodge

the 3 1/2 Stars are more difficult
looks all the same to me

4 hours ago, MToeppi said:

It would be appreciated if you shared the details of your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE wins with the board (each as a NEW TOPIC) so that others will be aware of and be able to benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you... as well as conclude your Priceline Fort Myers Beach thread with what you decided for that leg of your trip (looks like you have decided to stay at the Outrigger for that part of your trip??)

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

51 minutes ago, MToeppi said:

Allready done ;-)

Where??... i don't see any posted wins for any of the following hotels/purchases:

4 hours ago, thereuare said:

Where??... i don't see any posted wins for any of the following hotels/purchases:

Oh, looks like the posts are not active / deleted ?
topic numbers 212922, 212924 & 212923

just let me know, if i do something wrong with it
im complete new with this whole thing...

I see it now... sorry about that, i know what the issue is (as to why i didn't see it earlier) and it will be corrected over the weekend...

For the HOTWIRE offers above my best guess/comments:

3 1/2 Stars
$72

--> Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$76

--> DoubleTree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando  upgraded to the 3.5* since the last time it was reported to the board

3 1/2 Star
Hotel
$106

--> not seeing this offer on a current search for your dates

3 1/2 Star
Condo
$99

--> The Point Orlando Resort

4 Star
Hotel
$106

--> Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando

4 Star
Resort
$191

--> Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Lodge and Club

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

hi,

i see on Oct 21 to 22
Universal Orlando i-drive North
2 Rooms 4 Adulds
a four Star Hotel for 130$
is there a chance to get a Loews ?

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center, Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Spa services,

Accessible for visually impaired,

Accessible for hearing impaired,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking,

Roll-in shower

The above is not likely the Loews... the Crowne Plaza would be my best guess for this one.

24 minutes ago, MToeppi said:

Tripadvisior says no

Huh??

To rewind a bit... are you interested in the Crowne Plaza? (or only The Loews)

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]