Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3 star Anaheim Convention Center

143KeyWest
By 143KeyWest,
in

Hello,

Looking for a hotel in walking distance to Disneyland and found this, could I get an opinion of which hotel it may be?

Dates: 1/29/16 - 2/1/16  - 3 people

3 Star - Anaheim Convention Center

$64.00 per night

FULL AMENITIES from your BiddingHelper.com:

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Thank you 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for this offer would be the Holiday Inn Anaheim.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply.

I thought it might have been the Holiday Inn Anaheim but what made me question it is one of the amenities is "free parking" and when I was looking at the HI, the parking fee is $10.00/day.

The other thing I wondered about was the amenity "resort" 

In your opinion, does either of those amenities mean it could be something other than the Holiday Inn Anaheim?

I think you're referring to a different Holiday Inn...

The one i'm referencing above is the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort at 1915 South Manchester Avenue which if you view the amenities does offer Free Parking.

I think you may be thinking of this Holiday Inn and Suites Anaheim at 1240 Walnut, which does charge for parking, but is in HOTWIRE's Anaheim - Disney Maingate North.

Did i assess the situation above correctly or are we referring to the same Holiday Inn?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - I'm back to looking for a hotel again, same dates as above, where the one discussed above is now at $73.00, I looked at others - wondering if you have a guess on these?

Thank you

Dates: 1/29/16 - 2/1/16

3.5 star

$81.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2.5 star

$57.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Kitchenette

3 star

$105.00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Fitness center, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

Are all of these in the Anaheim Convention Center zone OR some other nearby zone?

Are you still searching for 3adults?

I'm not seeing any of these offers when searching for your dates, 2adults/0children... are you still seeing these and can confirm that they're in the Anaheim - Disney - Convention Center zone?

What is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

We are basically looking for a clean motel/hotel for 2 people - hopefully with free wifi and parking but not a deal breaker if it doesn't have those.

Originally I was looking for something for 3 people because our daughter was going to come, but she's not coming now.

My husband has business in the area on Sat and Mon so will be taking the car and I will go to Disneyland, so want something close to Disneyland so I can walk.

Looking to be right around 100.00/night before taxes 

I'm still not seeing any of these properties when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

Have you tried searching MAPS and HOTELS.com since you need something that is walkable to Disneyland?

Thank you for your help, I have some Orbucks so I'm going to book through Orbitz to ensure I am close to the park instead of taking a chance with HW or PL.

Using my rewards the nightly rate for the Ramada Plaza on Katella comes down to 88.00/night so I'm going to go with that.

Thanks again for your time, this board is very helpful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]