Benefit of Using Better Bidding Links?

Frederml
By Frederml,
in

I am a pretty seasoned and always satisfied priceline/hotwire customer - I probably book 3-4 hotel rooms per year via those services and have always been pleased, sometimes even thrilled, with my purchases.  I  have also posted a few questions and reported my wins on the Better Bidding web site - it has helped me several times to narrow down the hotel I may end up bidding on.  However, I am wondering what the benefit is to using the HOTWIRE or PRICELINE link from the better bidding site.  In comparing the prices in two separate browser windows, I don't see a difference.  Is there a better bidding promo code I should be using?  The hotwire page does say "We've got some amazing deals for BetterBidding shhoppers!" but I'm not seeing the difference.  Can someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or missing?

Thank you!

While free to use, the board costs money to run... servers, software, development (the recent board upgrade took over a year!), bandwidth, etc. all come at a cost.  Using the links throughout the board, or thru any of our sister sites (MAPS and HOTELS.com, RateDrop, RefundableRates.com, BiddingHelper.com, etc) for your travel purchases helps keep the board a free resource for everyone. :smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]