Priceline Hotel: Express Deal Hotel ID - Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area)

luvlydolflyn
By luvlydolflyn,
in

Dates: Feb 14 - Feb 16

Seattle, WA (Downtown - Pike Place Area)

Rating: 4*

Name: Downtown - Pike Place area boutique hotel

Price: $106/night, originally $201

85% recommended, 4 out of 5 tripadvisor rating with 1001-1500 reviews

Amenities: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

I'm trying to decide between (1) bidding on a priceline hotel (tried tonight up to 70 and was rejected each time; but priceline also has a larger area than the Hotwire Pike Place area and I'd like to be as close to Pike Place as possible); (2) choosing this deal; or (3) picking a priceline express deal.  Any suggestions you may have on what this hotel is would be greatly appreciated!  Many thanks in advance.

Priceline Express Deal for 2/14-2/16

Rating: 4*

Area:  Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center Area

Guest Score: 8.0/10

Price: $95/night (tagline of save 36% or more)

Guaranteed Amenities: Business Center; Restaurant; Indoor or Outdoor Pool; Fitness Center

I'm trying to decide between (1) bidding on a priceline hotel (tried tonight up to 70 and was rejected each time; but priceline also has a larger area than the Hotwire Pike Place area and I'd like to be as close to Pike Place as possible); (2) choosing this deal; or (3) picking a hotline deal.  Any suggestions you may have on what this hotel is would be greatly appreciated!  Many thanks in advance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the HOTWIRE offer would be the W Seattle... for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer the Sheraton Seattle would be my top guess, although The Westin Seattle would be an outside possibility as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You're welcome! :)

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]